Efficiency of the display
Some tools to :
- Develop an efficient media communication policy
- Validate the display campaigns before and after
- Measure the relevance of the use of this medium as compared to the target
The image of a company or brand is mainly the result of how much its marketing actions are appreciated. Display is an expensive form of media and it is necessary to verify the relevance of its use.
A message or an image which is poorly perceived can have serious consequences for the company if not correctly interpreted by the target.
The key stages
Definition of the surface area of the survey
- The survey area is defined according to the theoretical trading areas
- It is divided into sectors to enable a homogenous spreading out of the interviews.
- The sample defined in each area represents the households (size of the household and SPC of the Head of the family)
Preparation of the questionnaire
- Optimization of the questions for the target public depending on the objectives of the survey
- Analysis of the results and returns
- For this survey, Kheolia is available to assist the client when returning the data and animating the meetings with the target publics : managers, teams, suppliers…